About 48V Solar Charge Controller
We designed 48V solar charge controller specifically for medium-size solar charge controllers for use with solar panels as the power source and for charging solar batteries. UTL’s MPPT solar charge controllers convert excess voltage into average. By converting excess voltage into Amps (A), the charging voltage can be kept at an optimal level and the time required charging the solar batteries automatically will be reduced.
There are six models in 48V solar charge controller with different ampere rate –
- 48V 10A Solar Charge Controller – Maximum 500watt 90V of solar panel can run on 48V 10A solar charge controller.
- 48V 20A Solar Charge Controller – It supports solar panels of 1kw 90V.
- 48V 30A Solar Charge Controller – Solar charge controller of 48V 30A can run 1.5kW 180V solar panels.
- 48V 40A Solar Charge Controller – It has ability to run 2kW 180V of solar panels.
- 48V 50A Solar Charge Controller – Maximum 2.5kW 180V of solar panels is run by 48V 50A Solar charge controller.
- 48V 60A Solar Charge Controller – It supports 3kW 180V of solar panels.
Complete specifications, price and about all models of 48 volt UTL solar charge controllers are as mentioned below.
Price of 48V Charge Controller
The latest price ( Inclusive of all Taxes ) of 48Volt charge controller with MRP and discounted price is given below.
|Model||MRP ( Inclusive of all Taxes )||Discounted Price ( Inclusive of all Taxes )|
|48V 10A Charge Controller||Rs.
|48V 20A Charge Controller||Rs.
|48V 30A Charge Controller||Rs.
|48V 40A Charge Controller||Rs.
|48V 50A Charge Controller||Rs.
|48V 60A Charge Controller||Rs.
Technical Details of 48V Charge Controller
Complete details of 48 volt UTL Solar Charge Controller.
|Solar Brand||UTL Solar|
|Charging Current||10A-60A (As per model)|
|Battery Nominal Voltage||48V|
|Operation Temperature||0°C to 50°C|
|Special Features||Dusk to Dawn / Parallel Load|
|Protections||Overcharging current, Overcharging voltage, SPV reverse polarity, Battery reverse polarity, Output short circuit, Overload & Reverse current flow at night.|
|Discounted Price ( Inclusive of all Taxes )||Rs.6,143 to Rs. 30,030|
Unique Features of Solar Charge Controller
- Comes with Charge ON, Battery Full/Medium/Low/Over Load Indicators.
- Suitable operating temperature for UTL 48 volt solar charge controller is 0°C to 50°C.
- Protection from battery over-voltage and current.
- Design to remove build-up sulphate to increase battery life.
- Highly efficient solar charge controller i.e. > 95%.
- LED/LCD indications for a better user interface.
- Multistage charging of solar battery bank - Changes the amount of power set to the batteries based on its charge level, for healthy battery.
- Reverse current protection can stops the solar panels from draining the solar batteries at night when there is no power coming from the solar panels.
- Low voltage disconnect - turns off attached load when battery is low and turns it back on when the battery is charged back up.
- Lighting control can turns attached light on and off based on dusk and dawn. Many controllers are configurable, allowing settings for a few hours or all night, or somewhere in between.
- rMPPT Charge Controller.
- Protection from Battery over Voltage and Current
- Protection from load short circuit to keep your system safe in lower rating
- Multiple charging stages to maintain battery gravity
- Remove build-up sulphate to increase battery life
- Run DC Load with UTL Solar Charge Controller in lower rating only