About 24V Solar Charge Controller
The Solar Charge Controller is an electronic device which manages the power going into the battery from the solar panels. MPPT stands for “Maximum Power Point Tracking”. MPPT 24V Solar Charge Controller will measure the voltage of the panel, and down-converts the PV voltage to the battery voltage.
UTL 24 volt solar charge controller is specially designed for double battery inverters that transform, regulate, and control the flow of the current generated through solar panels. Controlling the passing current into the connected batteries is necessary in order to prevent overcharging or excessive discharging. UTL’s 24V solar charge controller can track the maximum power point and is suitable for various types of solar batteries.
There are four models in 24V solar charge controller with different ampere rate –
- 24V 10A Solar Charge Controller – It supports 250watt 45V solar panel.
- 24V 20A Solar Charge Controller – You can use 500watt 45V solar panels in 24volt 20amp solar controller.
- 24V 30A Solar Charge Controller – It supports 750watt 45V solar panels.
- 24V 40A Solar Charge Controller – 24volt 40apm solar controller supports 1kW 45V solar load.
Price of 24V Charge Controller
We gave the latest price of 24Volt charge controller with MRP and discounted price.
|Model||MRP ( Inclusive of all Taxes )||Discounted Price ( Inclusive of all Taxes )|
|24V 10A Charge Controller||Rs.
|24V 20A Charge Controller||Rs.
|24V 30A Charge Controller||Rs.
|24V 40A Charge Controller||Rs.
Technical Details of 24V Charge Controller
Complete details of UTL 24 volt Solar Charge Controller.
|Solar Brand||UTL Solar|
|Charging Current||10A-40A (As per model)|
|Battery Nominal Voltage||24V|
|Operation Temperature||0°C to 50°C|
|Special Features||Dusk to Dawn / Parallel Load|
|Protections||Overcharging current, Overcharging voltage, SPV reverse polarity, Battery reverse polarity, Output short circuit, Overload & Reverse current flow at night.|
|Discounted Price ( Inclusive of all Taxes )||Rs.2,457 to Rs.7,917|
Unique Features of Solar Charge Controller
- Comes with Charge ON, Battery Full/Medium/Low/Over Load Indicators.
- Suitable operating temperature for 24V solar charge controller is 0°C to 50°C.
- Protection from battery over-voltage and current.
- Design to remove build-up sulphate to increase battery life.
- Highly efficient solar charge controller i.e. > 95%.
- LED/LCD indications for a better user interface.
- Multistage charging of solar battery bank - Changes the amount of power set to the batteries based on its charge level, for healthy battery.
- Reverse current protection can stops the solar panels from draining the solar batteries at night when there is no power coming from the solar panels.
- Low voltage disconnect - turns off attached load when battery is low and turns it back on when the battery is charged back up.
- Lighting control can turns attached light on and off based on dusk and dawn. Many controllers are configurable, allowing settings for a few hours or all night, or somewhere in between.
- Best quality of rMPPT Charge Controller
- Protection of solar battery over Voltage and Current
- More protection from load short circuit to keep your system safe in lower rating
- It has multiple charging stages to maintain battery gravity
- It remove build-up sulfate to increase battery life
- Run DC Load with solar charge controller in lower rating only
- Protection from reverse flow of current from solar battery to solar panel
- Lightening & surge protections is available