About 96V Solar Charge Controller
MPPT refers Maximum Power Point Tracking. 96V solar charge controller based on MPPT technology. rMPPT or is calculation that included into charge controllers utilized for extracting most extreme accessible power from PV module under specific conditions.
UTL 96V solar charge controller is a completely electronic system that fluctuate the electrical working purpose of the modules so that the modules can convey most extreme accessible power. Extra power gathered from the modules is then made accessible as increased battery charge current. With rMPPT innovation the charge efficiency can be expanded by up to 30%, reducing the size of the array required and saving on installation costs.
There are four models in 96V solar charge controller with different ampere rate –
- 96V 30A Solar Charge Controller – It supports 3kW 360V of solar panels.
- 96V 40A Solar Charge Controller – Maximum 4kW 360V solar panels can run by 96V 40amp solar controller.
- 96V 50A Solar Charge Controller – This 50amp solar charge controller can supports 5kW 360V solar panels.
- 96V 60A Solar Charge Controller – Maximum 6kW 360V solar panel is can supports 60amp solar panel.
Complete specifications, price and about all models of 96V solar charge controller are as mentioned below.
Price of 96V Solar Charge Controller
The latest price ( Inclusive of all Taxes ) of 96V solar charge controller with MRP and selling price is given below. Check complete details of solar charge controller price list here.
|Model||MRP ( Inclusive of all Taxes )||Discounted Price ( Inclusive of all Taxes )|
|96V 30A Solar Charge Controller||Rs.
|96V 40A Solar Charge Controller||Rs.
|96V 50A Solar Charge Controller||Rs.
|96V 60A Solar Charge Controller||Rs.
Technical Details of 96V Solar Charge Controller
Complete details of 96V Solar Charge Controller. Check out complete details of solar charge controller price list here.
|Solar Brand||UTL Solar|
|Charging Current||30A-60A (As per model)|
|Battery Nominal Voltage||96V|
|Operation Temperature||0°C to 50°C|
|Special Features||Dusk to Dawn / Parallel Load|
|Protections||Overcharging current, Overcharging voltage, SPV reverse polarity, Battery reverse polarity, Output short circuit, Overload & Reverse current flow at night.|
|Discounted Price ( Inclusive of all Taxes )||Rs. 27,300.00 to Rs. 34,125.00|
Unique Features of Solar Charge Controller
- Comes with Charge ON, Battery Full/Medium/Low/Over Load Indicators.
- Suitable operating temperature for 96V solar charge controller is 0°C to 50°C.
- Protection from battery over-voltage and current.
- Design to remove build-up sulphate to increase battery life.
- Highly efficient solar charge controller i.e. > 95%.
- LED/LCD indications for a better user interface.
- Multistage charging of solar battery bank - Changes the amount of power set to the batteries based on its charge level, for healthy battery.
- Reverse current protection can stops the solar panels from draining the solar batteries at night when there is no power coming from the solar panels.
- Low voltage disconnect - turns off attached load when battery is low and turns it back on when the battery is charged back up.
- Lighting control can turns attached light on and off based on dusk and dawn. Many controllers are configurable, allowing settings for a few hours or all night, or somewhere in between.
- Best quality of rMPPT Charge Controller
- Protection of solar battery over Voltage and Current
- More protection from load short circuit to keep your system safe in lower rating
- It has multiple charging stages to maintain battery gravity
- It remove build-up sulfate to increase battery life
- Run DC Load with solar charge controller in lower rating only
- Protection from reverse flow of current from solar battery to solar panel
- Lightening & surge protections is available