About 180V Solar Charge Controller
UTL 180V solar charge controller is best in class which helps you to maximize the lifespan of the solar battery and reduces its life cycle maintenance and call-out costs. UTL 180 volt solar charge controller is specially designed to be used with higher voltage solar panels above nominal voltage. Solar Charge Controller is an electronic device which manages the power going into the battery from the solar panels. It ensures that the deep cycle batteries are not overcharged during the day and that the power doesn’t run backwards to the solar panel overnight and drains the batteries. MPPT stands for “Maximum Power Point Tracking”. MPPT 180V Solar Charge Controller will measure the voltage of the panel, and down-converts the PV voltage to the battery voltage.
There are four models in 180V solar charge controller with different ampere rate –
- 180V 30A Solar Charge Controller – It supports 5.5kW 450V of solar panels.
- 180V 40A Solar Charge Controller – Maximum 7.5kW 450V solar panels can run by 180V 40amp solar controller.
- 180V 50A Solar Charge Controller – This 50amp solar charge controller can supports 9kW 450V solar panels.
- 180V 60A Solar Charge Controller – Maximum 11kW 450V solar panel is can supports 60amp solar panel.
Complete specifications, price and about all models of 180V UTL solar charge controllers are as mentioned below.
Price of 180V Solar Charge Controller
The latest price ( Inclusive of all Taxes ) of 180V solar charge controller with MRP and discounted price is given below. Check complete solar charge controller price list here.
|Model||MRP ( Inclusive of all Taxes )||Discounted Price ( Inclusive of all Taxes )|
|180V 30A Solar Charge Controller||Rs.
|180V 40A Solar Charge Controller||Rs.
|180V 50A Solar Charge Controller||Rs.
|180V 60A Solar Charge Controller||Rs.
Technical Details of 180V Solar Charge Controller
Complete details of 180V Solar Charge Controller.
|Solar Brand||UTL Solar|
|Charging Current||30A-60A (As per model)|
|Battery Nominal Voltage||180V|
|Operation Temperature||0°C to 50°C|
|Special Features||Dusk to Dawn / Parallel Load|
|Protections||Overcharging current, Overcharging voltage, SPV reverse polarity, Battery reverse polarity, Output short circuit, Overload & Reverse current flow at night.|
|Discounted Price ( Inclusive of all Taxes )||Rs.30,713 to Rs. 40,950|
Unique Features of Solar Charge Controller
- Comes with Charge ON, Battery Full/Medium/Low/Over Load Indicators.
- Suitable operating temperature for 180V solar charge controller is 0°C to 50°C.
- Protection from battery over-voltage and current.
- Design to remove build-up sulphate to increase battery life.
- Highly efficient solar charge controller i.e. > 95%.
- LED/LCD indications for a better user interface.
- Multistage charging of solar battery bank - Changes the amount of power set to the batteries based on its charge level, for healthy battery.
- Reverse current protection can stops the solar panels from draining the solar batteries at night when there is no power coming from the solar panel.
- Low voltage disconnect - turns off attached load when battery is low and turns it back on when the battery is charged back up.
- Lighting control can turns attached light on and off based on dusk and dawn. Many controllers are configurable, allowing settings for a few hours or all night, or somewhere in between.
- rMPPT Charge Controller.
- Protection from Battery over Voltage and Current
- Protection from load short circuit to keep your system safe in lower rating
- Multiple charging stages to maintain battery gravity
- Remove build-up sulfate to increase battery life
- Run DC Load with UTL Solar Charge Controller in lower rating only
- Protection from reverse flow of current from battery to panel
- Lightening and surge protections