It provides an independent, no breaking source of clean, stable, transient free uninterrupted power supply with output neutral bonded to the ground. This protects critical loads against power line disturbances and loss of commercial power. It provides Regulated Sinusoidal Output Voltage under several Input conditions such as power failure, surge, sag, spikes, noise, frequency instability and harmonic distortions. The true advantage of the MARS Online UPS is its ability to provide an electrical firewall between the incoming utility power and your sensitive electronic equipment.
- IGBT based charger
- Isolation transformer
- Pure Sine Wave Output with changeover time
- Four line display (20*4)
- User-friendly control setting by Display
- Local and Remote monitoring (Optional)- By GSM and Ethernet
- Extensive electronic protections like
- Typical Applications
IGBT based charger
UTL MARS UPS turns out to be more like a savings account for the user. Being IGBT based this UPS has a power factor of a whopping 0.95 whereas it is just 0.7 in a parallel SCR based UPS. Because of having a power factor which is relatively higher the newGEN PFC Online UPS helps to save up to 40% more power which in turn leads in large savings during its period of use.
MARS UPS has an inbuilt isolation transformer, this helps in giving a better impedance matching of a critical load to an electrical circuit. Totally fit for use in hospitals, the isolation transformer in the MARS UPS protects the sensitive equipment. MARS UPS suits Indian Power Conditions to its best making it install-able anywhere from a Hi-tech city to any village in India.
Pure Sine Wave Output with changeover time
Pure sine wave output reduces audible and electrical noise in appliances thus appliances like fan, tube light won’t make any humming noise. Inductive loads like microwaves and motors run faster.
Four line display (20*4)
Easier interface with bigger LCD display and easy to operate with four arrow keys. Four lines LCD display Battery status, Output parameters, Grid parameters.
User-friendly control setting by Display
- Settable Battery low cut/High cut: Battery low voltage cut can be configured according to battery health and battery type.
- Configurable charging volts and charging Amps: MARS UPS supports various types of batteries like Flat plate /Tubular plate /sealed maintenance free / Lead Acid Battery. User can change maximum charging voltage and charging current according to connected battery type.
- Unique configurable output feature: Settable output offers the opportunity to run different types of load which works on different AC voltage.
Local and Remote monitoring (Optional)- By GSM and Ethernet
It monitors the real-time status of the system from anywhere.
Extensive electronic protections like
Extensive protections like input low/High voltage, Output low/High voltage, Battery low/High, Output short circuit, overheat, Overload.
- IT equipment and systems (computers, printers, monitors etc.)
- Process controls, testing & measuring instruments.
- Electronics health-care equipment & Life-support systems in hospitals.
- Security lighting & Control centres
- Safety systems in power stations
- Audio-visual equipment
- CNC Machines
- Embedded Machines etc