MARS Online UPS 5kVA to 20kVA
MARS ONLINE UPS 5kVA to 20kVA (3in 1out)
UTL MARS Online UPS is an Uninterrupted Power Supply incorporating Double-Conversion Technology. The double conversion principle eliminates all power disturbances in the Mains supply. It is a DSP based high frequency PWM technology UPS built with Single Control Board. Highly reliable single control Card based UTL Online UPS comprises of a rectifier, an auto float cum boost charger, battery backed inverter with under voltage, over voltage, short-circuit protection along with a high degree of Input to Output isolation.
It provides an independent, no break source of clean, stable, transient free uninterrupted power supply with output neutral bonded to the ground. This protects critical loads against power line disturbances and loss of commercial power. It provides Regulated Sinusoidal Output Voltage under several Input conditions such as power failure, surge, sag, spikes, noise, frequency instability and harmonic distortions. The true advantage of the MARS Online UPS is its ability to provide an electrical firewall between the incoming utility power and your sensitive electronic equipments.
5kVA to 20kVA in 240V and 360V DC voltage
Three phases in – Single phase out
- IGBT based charger
- Isolation transformer
- Pure Sine Wave Output with changeover time
- Four line display (20*4)
- User friendly control setting by Display
- Local and Remote monitoring (Optional)- By GSM and Ethernet
- Extensive electronic protections like
- Typical Applications
- Settable Battery low cut/High cut: Battery low voltage cut can be configured according to battery health and battery type.
- Configurable charging volts and charging Amps: MARS UPS supports various types of batteries like Flat plate /Tubular plate /sealed maintenance free / Lead Acid Battery. User can change maximum charging voltage and charging current according to connected battery type.
- Unique configurable output feature: Settable output offers opportunity to run different types of load which works on different AC voltage
- Process controls, testing & measuring instruments
- IT equipments and systems (computers, printers, monitors etc.)
- Electronics health-care equipments & Life-support systems in hospitals
- Security lighting & Control centers
- Safety systems in power stations
- Audio-visual equipments
- CNC Machines
- Embedded Machines etc