Off Grid PCU
PCU is a Solar Power Conditioning Unit (PCU) which uses Solar energy (primary) and also the power from grid (secondary), to charge the batteries. Since usage of power from grid is secondary, grid power is only used when solar energy is not present and battery voltage level reduces to a certain level. Grid power is also needed when solar power is reduced to a certain level and battery voltage is reduced to a certain level.
Beta PCU has the following features:
1. DSP base design built in MPPT solar charge controller.
2. Most advanced LCD features with AC & DC energy meters.(optional)
3. USB/Ethernet based monitoring with 30 days data storage. (optional)
4. Maximum preference to solar. Smart PCU.
5. No load shut down.(optional) By default factory setting-Disable
6. Capability of 100% panel rating.
7. Unity power factor on requirement.
8. Compatible with all PV arrays having different no. of cells.(36 cell/60 cell/72 cell)
9. Tested as per IEC/MNRE parameters. 1-5 KVA MNRE Approved.
10. Single card design more reliable as less wiring is done and has less weight.
11. Lightening protection.
12. All fault display on front panel.
13. High efficiency MPPT and Inverter.
14.1-5 KVA MNRE Approved.
15. No Load Shutdown – Enable / Disable
16. Grid Charger – Enable / Disable
- Battery Health For Longer Life
- Extensive electronic protections
- Utilizes maximum power available from the panel
- Computer interface (Optional)
- LCD display with Energy Meter and Data Logging (optional)