150AH Inverter Battery – UTT 1530
Features of UTL Inverter Battery
- Unique tubular/Nat positive plates designed for longer life.
- Superior active material & special alloy used for low maintenance of the battery.
- Plate designed with special additives to get quick recovery from deep discharge.
- Float vent plug for electrolyte level indicator.
- High acid volume per ampere hour.
- Warranty – 30+30* Months
Specification of UTT1530 150AH Inverter Battery
|Particulars ||Description |
|Brand ||UTL Solar |
|Model ||UTT 1530 |
|Capacity ||150Ah |
|Warranty ||30+30* months |
|Nominal Voltage ||12volt |
|Container ||IT 500 |
|Dimension ||503*190*410 mm |
|Filled Weight ||55kg |
|Dry Weight ||28.5kg |
|Plate Combination ||2+3 |
Check its Unique Benefits of UTL 150AH Inverter Battery
Unique Features of 150Ah Battery
- Consistent Backup during cycling operation.
- Low self discharge rate. (<2mv per day)
- High purity spine & grid alloy for low water topping.
- High porous & oxidation resistance gauntlet for extra backup & long life.
- Optimized negative paste recipe for fast charge acceptance.
- Advanced high surface carbon used for enhanced performances.
- Leak proof vent plug design.
# Specification are subject to change without prior notice due to constant improvements in design & technology.
* 30 Months Pro-Rata Warranty.
Unique tubular/Nat positive plates designed for longer life.
Discover Advanced Tubular batteries feature NAT grids and multi-tube gauntlets that encapsulate the positive plate active material resulting in cyclic stability, longer life and higher capacity than flat plate batteries.
Quick recovery from deep discharge.
The grid structure of the lead acid battery is made from lead alloy. As we know pure lead is very soft and we add small quantities of other metals like antimony, calcium, tin and selenium etc. that help the battery to recover fast from deep discharge.
Float vent plug for electrolyte level indicator.
Check the water level of battery after every two months. maintained the the water level in between the maximum and minimum water limit. Always top-up the battery with distilled water. Do not use tap water or rainwater as it contains excess minerals and impurities which affect the life and performance of the battery.
Batteries at UTL employ PE separators instead of ordinary PVC separators. The PE separators last longer and give better results which leads to longer and much enhanced battery life.
Long backup time
UTL is totally confident we and can challenge any one on the basis of long backup time of our products. Our batteries provide the users with higher backup as compared to any other battery of similar rating. We are loyal to our customers and strive continuously to always deliver in the best way possible.