Off Grid PCU
PCU is a Solar Power Conditioning Unit (PCU) which uses Solar energy (primary) and also the power from grid (secondary), to charge the batteries. Since usage of power from grid is secondary, grid power is only used when solar energy is not present and battery voltage level reduces to a certain level. Grid power is also needed when solar power is reduced to a certain level and battery voltage is reduced to a certain level.
Online PCU Features:
1. Zero change over time to ensure 100% uninterrupted power to all the applications.
2. Load will be driven by solar + Grid simultaneously giving maximum preference to solar.
3. DSP base design built in MPPT solar charge controller.
4. Most advanced LCD features with AC & DC energy meters.(optional)
5. USB/Ethernet based monitoring with 30 days data storage. (optional)
6. Maximum preference to solar. PCU mode working.
7. Capability of 100% panel rating.
8. Compatible with all PV arrays having different no. of cells.(36 cell/60 cell/72 cell)
- Battery Health For Longer Life
- Extensive electronic protections
- Utilizes maximum power available from the panel
- Computer interface (Optional)
- LCD display with Energy Meter and Data Logging (optional)
Battery Health For Longer LifeThe PCU feeds the battery installed to it a constant boost charging current until its voltage reaches 14.2V and the float current (which is very close to zero) then maintains this voltage above 13V. Thus reducing the float current ( flowing for the longest period during the entire process) to zero, ultimately resulting in much enhanced battery life keeping it fully charged simultaneously. [Top]
Extensive electronic protectionsThere are a number of protections that the PCU ensures. It stops reverse current flow from battery to solar array, it provides load short circuit protection, it provides Battery/Panel reverse protection through DC fuse and Overload protection also. [Top]
Utilizes maximum power available from the panelThe PCU senses the point of maximum power available in the panel and charges the battery with this maximum power. Therefore, the battery is always charged with maximum possible power at any given time. This is the feature that allows your device to work to its full capacity and thus deliver the best possible results. [Top]
Computer interface (Optional)UTL PCU comes with an additional feature of computer interface. It is an optional feature that can be availed by users who wish to connect their product with a computer to process real time information. This helps in availing advanced features of the product. this feature is highly recommended to the users because the users can derive the best possible results from their products. [Top]
LCD display with Energy Meter and Data Logging (optional)UTL PCU is also available with LCD. This is an optional feature that can be availed by the customer for better user interface. When the customer opts for this feature, an Energy Meter and Data Logging facilities are also provided to the customer, which help the user to access information about the present and past status of the PCU functionality. In this way, the user can easily track the past records of the unit and thus he/she can have an idea about what needs to be done for better results. [Top]
Be the first post your comments !!!